How to Apply
Our Residents | For Residents
Thank you for your interest in Pikeville Medical Centerís Residency Programs. Applications are coordinated though the ELECTRONIC RESIDENCY APPLICATION SERVICE (ERAS). Students may begin the ERAS application process in July. Our residency coordinator may start receiving applications by July 15.
More information and applications may be found on the ERAS website at: https://www.aamc.org/services/eras/
Application Requirements for Pikeville Medical Centerís Residency Programs:
***Additional information may be requested
- Osteopathic Postdoctoral Training Program Application:
Download/Print in Word Format
Download/Print PDF Format
- Medical Student Evaluation (MSPE)
- 3 Letters of Recommendation: from preceptors or other clinical faculty who have worked with you
- Official transcript from the National Board of Medical Examiners demonstrating passing scores for USMLE Steps 1, 2CK, and 2CS, or an official transcript from the National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners demonstrating passing scores for COMLEX Steps 1, 2 and 3, if applicable
- Medical School Transcripts
- A Personal Statement
Plus One applicants must submit all †information
excluding the medical student evaluation.† In addition to the above
information, you must also submit a letter of recommendation from current or
last Program Director or DME.
If not applying through ERAS, the required application material can be sent via fax at 606-218-4620, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through postal mail:
Pikeville Medical Center Residency Programs
Attn: Stephanie Compton, Residency Coordinator
911 Bypass Road
Pikeville, KY 41501
For more information about the opportunities available
with the Pikeville Medical Center Residency Program, please call us at:
606-218-3985or email us at email@example.com
Our mission is to provide quality regional health care in a Christian environment.
Pikeville Medical Center | 911 Bypass Road | Pikeville, KY | 41501
©2005-2013 Pikeville Medical Center | E-mail our Webmaster to report Website problems.