Pikeville Medical Center is actively seeking an experienced BC/BE Urologist. Physician shall perform all of the usual and customary clinical services of a physician specializing in Urology, including the diagnosis, examination, consultation and treatment (including the performance of procedures) of in-patients and out-patients in a clinic/office and hospital setting.
Currently, we have two urologists on staff. Our patient service area of a quarter million has a large primary care base which is an excellent referral source, and PMC will provide you with all the tools needed to create a successful practice.
Other features of this opportunity include:
· A dedicated Cysto surgical suite
· Siemens UROSKOP Access Urology Surgical Table System
· Complete laparoscopic capabilities
· Cystoscope that is HD with a chip at the tip
· Fiber optic Urethroscopes
· 2 CT scanners
· 3 MRIs (including 3-Tesla)
· Generous salary
· Productivity bonuses
· Malpractice insurance paid
· Comprehensive benefits package
For more information regarding the opportunity to work at one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” in the nation, please contact Connie Scott, Physician Recruiter, at 606-218-4915 or firstname.lastname@example.org